It’s summer again and the sun is shining; but you can have too much of a good thing. So let’s keep the fun of summer going with some quick tips:
1. Wear a hat & sun glasses - helps avoid sun stroke and stop sun burn on your scalp. Sun glasses protect your eyes from UV damage.
2. Sunblock - try to go for a waterproof one with UVA and UVB protection and re-apply at least every two hours.
3. Keep hydrated - your body uses more water in hot weather so keep a bottle of water to sip as needed during the day.
4. Seek shade during the hottest part of the day typically 12 noon to 3pm.
5. Cover up - thin breathable clothing will give extra protection whilst avoiding overheating. White clothes are especially good at reflecting heat away.